-
March 2nd, 2003, 09:33 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
-
March 2nd, 2003, 09:42 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Don't you have anything better to do? Oy...
-
March 2nd, 2003, 10:16 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Not really. Start talking...
-
March 2nd, 2003, 10:47 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Satan called... said it's freezing down there
-
March 3rd, 2003, 12:57 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I was just going to ask why you'd never brought her here, but I think this thread would be my answer.
-
March 3rd, 2003, 02:08 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I'm afriad that she isn't really much of a Discussion Forum type of girl...besides I really like this one and I'm afraid that if I expose her to you all too soon, well, she won't like me anymore either...so there...heh...
-
March 3rd, 2003, 03:19 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Oh, come on, what could we *possibly* tell her about you that would make her look at you differently than she does now?
-
March 3rd, 2003, 03:22 AM
#8
Inactive Member
What can you tell her or what can't you tell her?
-
March 3rd, 2003, 03:24 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Well, we can't tell her we like you very much...
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 3rd, 2003, 03:27 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Well...one way or the other you can't tell her anything right now, she's on Spring Break in New Orleans...hell I'm not telling her much right now...so there... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks